2020 AGM Announcement
The 2020 Donsdale Residents Association AGM will be conducted online this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic. First online payments, now online AGMs! We’re living in the future.
Date: Wednesday, June 24th, 2020
Time: 7:00 pm
RSVP: Instructions to join the meeting will only be sent to those who register by June 22nd, 2020.
We’ll be conducting the meeting using Zoom. This will be a closed meeting, only open to residents with accounts in good standing.
- Please register for the meeting using the registration form below.
- We’ll send a link for the meeting only to those that registered.
- Any motions made during the meeting will be noted.
- A vote for each motion will be sent to all participants after the meeting.
Registration for the AGM has now closed. Thank you for your interest!
- Call to order
- Calling of the Roll
- Approval of minutes of 2019 AGM
- Presentation of 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- Presentation of 2020 budget
- Maintenance notes
- Roofing Review Committee update
- Donsdale Neighborhood Watch
- Election of Directors
The board of directors is actively seeking volunteers. This is a terrific way to get involved in your community. We are actively recruiting the following roles:
- Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator
Help set up and run our neighbourhood watch. Coordinate with the Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch, run programs, recruit volunteers.
- Maintenance Coordinator
Work with our Maintenance Director to manage and direct our landscaping contractors, or maintain the fountains and streams.