Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2021-07-19
- Danbury Fountain vandalized again. Drained and washed out basin before refilling. Shutdown for 5 days.
- Dog bag/Garbage refills and removals.
- Picked up litter and debris. Fished floating debris from pond.
- Spot trimmed turf areas that needed it. Most areas had not grown in extreme heat.
- Weeded beds, pruned dead branches from shrubs and removed suckers from tree bases.
- Removed excess cattails from streams.
- Applied algaecide to pond and streams.
- Completed mulch top up on remaining beds.
- Inspected Danbury and Dalhousie medians with contractor to initiate quote for replacing dead junipers.
Expected to complete July 26th to August 1st:
- Rake debris from pond and streams.
- Mow and trim turf areas.
- Pull weeds along stream and pond edges.
- Continue pruning shrubs and weeding beds.
- Apply Natural Clarifier and Muck Pellets to pond and streams.