Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2021-06-28
- Dog bag/Garbage refills and removals.
- Picked up litter and debris.
- Spot trimmed turf areas that needed it. Most areas had not grown in extreme heat.
- Weeded Danbury and Dalhousie entrance beds.
- Pruned dead branches from shrubs and removed suckers from tree bases.
- Watered newly planted shrubs.
- Applied algaecide to pond and streams.
- Replaced seized lock on Dalhousie pump bunker and adjusted fountain levels.
Expected to complete July 5th to July 11th:
- Rake debris from pond and streams.
- Mow and trim turf areas.
- Continue pruning shrubs and weeding beds.
- Remove excess cattails from streams.