Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2021-06-21
- Dog bag/Garbage refills and removals.
- Picked up litter and debris.
- Mowed and trimmed all turf areas.
- Weeded beds along streams and at community entrances.
- Watered newly planted shrubs.
- Replenished mulch in beds.
Expected to complete June 28th to July 4th:
- Rake debris from pond and streams.
- Mow and trim turf areas.
- Continue weeding shrub beds.
- Apply algaecide to pond and streams.
- If weather permits, spray dandelions in 212 Darlington Cres park entrance area.
- Remove excess cattails from streams.