Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2021-06-14
- Dog bag/Garbage refills and removals.
- Mowed and trimmed all turf areas.
- Weeded beds from the pond to Lessard Rd.
- Watered newly planted shrubs.
- Raked debris from pond and streams.
- Applied Water Clarifier and Muck Pellets to pond and streams.
- Sprayed dandelions in rock beds at Dalhousie and Danbury fountains.
- Asked Edmonton Forestry to provide a plan to replace dead trees in the pond and stream area.
Expected to complete June 21st to 27th:
- Rake debris from pond and streams.
- Mow and trim turf areas.
- Continue weeding shrub beds.
- If weather permits, spray dandelions in 212 Darlington Cres park entrance area.