Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2020-09-07
- Dog bag/Garbage refills and removals
- Pruned deadwood and suckers throughout all of Donsdale ( Ongoing )
- Weeded Lessard road entrance mulch beds (still more to be completed )
- Raked debris and algae from pond and streams
- Raked basin and unclogged all 3 Lessard end of stream nozzles
- Removed more thistle from pond edges
- Full Cut and Trim to all turf areas, except for area where sump pump made it too wet
- Dalhousie Fountain vandalised with soap. Drained and refilled basin.
- The City of Edmonton filled low spots and trip points on pathways with asphalt mix.
- Followed up with City on cycling lights near pond. The City has ordered 4 new fixtures as replacements.
Expected to compete Sep 14th- Sep 20th:
- Fix tire ruts with rakes and seed
- Rake debris and algae from pond and streams
- Continue weeding shrub beds and pruning out dead wood (Ongoing )
- Remove some cattail growth from streams
- Trim, weed, prune and clean up garbage Danbury and Dalhousie entrances if needed