Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2020-07-13
- Repaired leaking piping under Dalhousie Fountain Pool. Fountain will remain shutdown until cement and epoxy cures.
- Dog bag/Garbage refills and removals
- Cut and trimmed all turf areas
- Raked debris and algae from pond and streams
- Applied water clarifier and muck pellet treatment to pond and streams
- Pruned suckers from trees and weeded beds and around pond and stream edge
- Cleared weeds that were plugging suction line to small fountain in pool at Lessard Road end of stream. Restarted fountain.
Expected to complete July 20th – 26th:
- Mow and trim all turf areas
- Rake debris and algae from pond and streams
- Continue weeding shrub beds
- Continue pruning out dead wood
- Trim, weed, prune Danbury and Dalhousie entrances if needed