Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2020-06-08
- Picked up debris, mowed and trimmed all turf areas, cut suckers and weeded shrub beds.
- Raked debris and algae from pond and streams.
- Applied algaecide treatment to pond and streams.
- Unplugged fountain nozzle at Lessard end of stream.
- Installed bark mulch in beds throughout Donsdale
- Installed dirt, sod and replaced rocks in sunken area next to stream by gazebo.
Expected to complete June 15th – 21st:
- Remove suckers from trees, and dead branches from shrubs.
- Weed all shrub beds.
- Spray for weeds in shrub beds.
- Rake out algae and debris from pond and streams.
- Apply muck pellets and water clarifier to pond and streams.