Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2019-09-16
- Emptied garbage and refilled dog stand bags.
- Mowed and trimmed all grass areas.
- Raked debris and algae from pond and streams.
- Pruned deadwood from shrubs along pathways.
- Weeded Dalhousie entry feature.
- Weeded mulch beds along the North path towards Lessard and along the Darlington Crescent pathway.
- Repaired ruts along the North path.
- Applied muck pellets and all natural water clarifier to pond and streams.
Expected to complete September 23rd – 29th:
- Empty garbage and fill dog stand bags.
- Mow and trim all grass areas.
- Rake algae and debris from pond and streams.
- Prune deadwood from shrubs along the paths.
- Weed mulch beds along the South path.
- Return any stream rocks that have been moved.