Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2019-09-09
- Emptied garbage stands and refilled doggie bags.
- Mowed and trimmed all grass areas.
- Raked debris and algae from pond and streams.
- Pruned deadwood from shrubs along pathways.
- Weeded and trimmed Danbury entrance feature and south path.
- Removed suckers from trees.
Expected to complete September 16th – 22nd:
- Empty garbage stands and refill doggie bags.
- Mow and trim all grass areas.
- Rake algae and debris from pond and streams.
- Prune deadwood from shrubs along the paths and remove suckers from trees.
- Weed Dalhousie entrance feature and mulch beds along the north path.
- Apply muck pellet and natural clarifier to pond and streams.
- Replace any moved rocks from along the stream.