Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2019-08-26
- Mowed and trimmed all grass areas.
- Raked debris and algae from pond and streams.
- Weeded and pruned around Dalhousie entrance.
- Applied muck pellets and water clarifier to pond and streams.
- Weeded mulch beds along south east path.
- Cleaned up area around Lessard fountain.
- Removed excessive cattails from north west stream.
- Started clean up and removal of cattails from south east stream.
- Replaced faulted section of power supply wiring for small fountain at Lessard end of stream and restarted fountain.
Expected to complete September 2nd – 8th:
- Mow and trim all grass areas.
- Rake algae and debris from pond and streams.
- Finish clean up and cattail removal from south east stream.
- Weed mulch beds along north west path.
- Prune deadwood and suckers from shrubs.
- Trim and weed Danbury entrance.