Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2019-07-22
- Mowed and trimmed all turf areas.
- Extended pond fountain power cable by 55ft to allow connection while still on shore. Picked up fountain from repair shop and installed in pond.
- Pruned suckers and deadwood from Darlington path.
- Pruned suckers and weeded along pond path.
- Hedge trimmed and cleaned up dead section of dogwood by gazebo.
- Raked debris and algae from pond and streams.
Expected to complete July 29th – August 4th
- Mow and trim all grass areas.
- Rake algae from pond and streams.
- Trim and weed Danbury entrance.
- Weed Dalhousie entrance.
- Clean algae from suction screen at Danbury fountain and apply algaecide.
- Prune and weed beds along the paths.