Maintenance Completed the Week Of: 2019-07-15
- Mowed and trimmed all turf areas.
- Raked debris and algae from pond and streams.
- Weeded shrub beds and pruned shrubs along north stream path.
- Pruned suckers along north stream path and middle path leading to Darlington Crescent.
- Applied algaecide treatment to pond and streams.
- Painted the railings around the pond.
Expected to complete July 22nd – July 28th
- Mow and trim all grass areas.
- Weed shrub beds along the south stream path.
- Prune deadwood from north and south stream paths
- Rake out algae and debris from pond and streams.
- Trim and weed Danbury entrance.
- Weed Dalhousie entrance.
- Pick floating fountain up from repair shop and install in pond.
- Continue painting fences and railings as weather allows.