Maintenance Completed Week of: 2018-08-27
- Mowed and trimmed all turf areas.
- Litter pick of site and emptied garbage cans.
- Checked dog stand bags.
- Pruned tree suckers and weeded mulch beds.
- Raked algae out of pond and streams and applied algaecide.
- Pruned and cleaned up cat tails along streams.
- Weeded Dalhousie & Danbury entrance beds and median.
- Completed 2018 fence staining program. Approximately 3850 lineal feet of neighbourhood facing fence was stained this year.
- Replaced start relay and breaker for stream pump.
- Confirmed leak in nozzle supply piping below Dalhousie Way entrance fountain.
Special maintenance activities planned for September 4th – September 8th:
- Rake algae and dead weeds out of streams and pond. Apply algaecide in streams.
- Pump out the Dalhousie fountain basin and get estimates on the piping leak repair.