Maintenance Completed Week of: 2018-08-20
- Mowed and trimmed all turf areas.
- Litter pick of site and emptied garbage cans.
- Checked dog stand bags.
- Pruned tree suckers.
- Weeded mulch beds.
- Raked algae out of pond.
- Raked debris out of pond and creeks.
- Painters onsite staining outer faces of neighbourhood fences identified for staining this year.
Expected to complete August 27th – September 1st:
- Weed and litter pick Danbury entrance median.
- Prune suckers and weed at the Dalhousie Entrance.
- Weed beds and prune suckers along the streams.
- Prune dead wood, shape shrubs.
- Clear cat tails laying over in creeks and pond.
- Apply algaecide treatment in both streams and spot spray pond.
- Complete last sections of fence to be stained this year.