Maintenance Complete Week of: 2018-08-13
- Litter pick of site and emptied garbage cans.
- Checked dog stand bags.
- Pruned tree suckers and weeded mulch beds.
- Cut down cat tails in creeks.
- Raked algae out of pond.
- Raked debris out of pond and creeks.
- Painters onsite staining outer faces of neighbourhood fences identified for staining this year.
- City onsite grinding stumps and planting trees.
- Temporarily repaired stream fountain pump start relay and started pump. Replacement relay on order.
Expected to complete August 20th – August 25th:
- Weed, trim, and litter pick both medians. Continue weeding beds near creeks and pond.
- Continue pruning suckers.
- Prune and shape shrubs.
- Rake out and spray pond as needed.
- Continue with fence staining.