Maintenance Complete: 2018-07-30
- Cut and trimmed all turf areas.
- Litter pick of site and emptied garbage stands.
- Checked dog stand bags.
- Pruned tree suckers and weeded mulch beds.
- Began pruning and weeding entrances.
- Raked algae and debris out of pond and creeks.
- Applied muck pellets and all natural clarifier to pond and creeks.
- Reported cracks in pathway asphalt to 311 and requested patching.
Expected to complete August 7th – August 11th:
- Weed, trim, and litter pick both entrance medians.
- Continue weeding beds near creeks and pond.
- Apply algaecide treatment to both streams and the pond as needed.
- Clean out thicker cat tail sections in the stream.