Maintenance Complete: 2018-07-16
- Cut and trimmed all turf areas.
- Muck Pellet and All Natural Clarifier application in pond.
- Litter pick of site and emptied garbage.
- Checked dog stand bags.
- Raked algae out of pond and creeks.
- Pruned shrubs and weeded beds off Lessard Road.
- Sprayed weeds in beds.
- Reset stream pump overload which tripped during electrical storm.
- Dalhousie fountain sump pump failed. Rising groundwater shorted out fountain pump motor.
Expected to complete July 23rd- July 28th:
- Replace Dalhousie fountain sump pump and fountain pump motor.
- Spot spray algae if needed.
- Continue weeding beds throughout pond and creeks.
- Spray weeds in beds as needed.