Maintenance Complete: 2018-06-04
- Cut and trimmed all turf areas.
- Poly Pro algaecide pond and creek application.
- Litter pick of site and emptied garbage cans.
- Checked dog stand bags.
- Tested higher fountain nozzles in stream near Lessard Road. Decided to stay with lower nozzles.
- Pruned tree suckers.
- Trimmed and sprayed all beds in pond in preparation for mulch.
- Put 27 M3 of bark mulch in shrub beds.
- Cut down cat tails in the east creek.
- Pulled debris out of pond and creeks.
- City marked 4 dead trees for removal and confirmed they are replacing 15 dead trees removed in 2017.
Special Activities Planned for June 11th- June 16th:
- Weed, trim, and litter pick both medians.
- Apply Flocculant to creeks and pond to tie up phosphates and settle silt.