Maintenance Complete: 2018-05-28
- Cut and trimmed all turf areas.
- Muck Pellet and All Natural Clarifier added to pond and streams.
- Litter pick of site and emptied garbage cans.
- Refilled dog bag stands.
- Cleared plugged inlet screen and nozzles on stream fountains along Lessard Road.
- Replaced leaking 3″ fitting on stream fountain supply line.
- Pruned Suckers.
- Lowered pond fountain tether rope below waterline.
- Filled in dirt underneath stream liner for added support.
- Pulled debris out of pond. (Included small shopping cart.)
- Replaced locks on stream light panels at Lessard Road and painted doors.
- Started Dalhousie Way fountain. All fountains now running.
Special Activities Planned for June 4th- June 9th:
- Poly Pro Algaecide application in pond and stream.
- Trim and spray all beds to prep for mulch install.
- Bark mulch install in beds.