The Properties of Donsdale Resident’s Association maintains amenities above those provided by the City of Edmonton. Landscaping maintenance is, by far, the most significant expense we incur. This includes:
- lawn care, mowing, pulling/spraying weeds;
- shrub care, replacing dead shrubs, and removal of tree suckers;
- coordinate with the City of Edmonton for tree care and replacement;
- stream course maintenance, including weed removal;
- garbage removal;
- providing doggy bags;
- replacing wood chips as needed.
The association repairs and maintains:
- fountains, spring startup and fall shutdown;
- fountain pump repairs;
- fountain defoaming;
- removal of graffiti/vandalism;
- fence and gazebo painting for common areas.
We pay for utilities for the water and power for the fountains at the entryways and the stream course.
We will also maintain a reserve fund to pay for capital costs associated with repair and replacement of our facilities:
- anticipated fountain pump replacement;
- major repairs to gazebos/entrance structures bridges.
Questions, kudos or concerns regarding the above activities can be sent to our Director of Maintenance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can obtain the exact colour of stain that is in use on all our fences. It is called “Donsdale Pewter” or “Donsdale Grey” (they are equivalent) and can be purchased at Cloverdale Paints at 15846 111 Ave NW Edmonton.