Maintenance Completed Week of: 2018-09-04
- Mowed and trimmed all turf areas.
- Litter pick of site and emptied garbage stands.
- Checked dog stand bags.
- Pruned tree suckers and weeded mulch beds.
- Raked algae and debris out of pond and streams.
- Applied algaecide to streams.
- Emptied out Dalhousie fountain basin in preparation for piping leak repairs.
- Added defoamer to Danbury entrance fountain.
Expected to complete September 10th – September 15th:
- Rake any algae out of the streams and pond.
- Apply muck pellets and natural clarifier to streams and pond.
- Rake any fallen leaves.